Come meet the team at Loch Lomond Wedding Exhibition
Where: Loch Lomond Shores
When: 23rd to 24th March 2013, 11pm – 4pm
With the wedding show season well and truly in full swing, it is important to consider a few things so that you make sure that you make the most out of any show, and your weekend.
It’s a great opportunity to meet so many different wedding suppliers under the one roof, but beware, it can be a daunting and overwhelming experience.
Follow my top tips to make sure you have a fantastic visit.
How to get the best out of the wedding show
- If your fiancée can’t go, choose carefully who else to take. Bridesmaid, Mum, Mother in law to be? If you’re thinking of looking at dresses, then maybe taking your Mum is a nice idea.
- Make a plan of what exhibitors you want to visit. There is no harm in making a list and making sure you talk to everyone on it.
- Take a note book and carrier bag. Jot down ideas you like and take flyers and business cards away. With all the best intention in the world, you’ll have forgotten who they were by the time you get home.
- Some suppliers have special offers on the day so take some form of payment with you if you are planning to book, but at the same time do not feel pressurised in to saying ‘yes’ if you are not 100% sure or if you want to take the time to think it over. It is so easy to get caught up in the excitement of the day and make an impulse purchase that you might regret making.
- Wear comfy shoes. You will be on your feet for a long period of time and probably do a lot of walking.
- If there are catwalks or live shows, find out what times they are on at and co-ordinate your visit so you can see them.
Photo: Vladimir Yaitskiy @ Flickr