Welcoming a baby into your life is the most overwhelming, amazing, joyful and lets face it, terrifying, experience a person will ever have, but once the dust settles and new parents begin to find their feet, it’s time to CELEBRATE the safe arrival of this new little person!
If you, like over half of the British population, decide that a religious ceremony or traditional christening is not for you, then you might consider a naming ceremony to formally welcome your child into the world.
Our team of experienced and professional Celebrants cover the length and breadth of Scotland and have passed disclosure checks, are fully qualified, insured, licensed and are trained to deliver outstanding ceremonies, which are as unique and wonderful as your new little bundle.
Your chosen Celebrant will:
- Arrange a meeting to get to know you and bambino [if he/she has arrived]
- Assist by advising on how to create the right mood on the day
- Help you choose poetry, readings, music and/or symbolic gestures
- Create a beautiful bespoke ceremony script
- Conduct the ceremony and assist with any other components on the big day
Families have complete freedom over the content of their baby naming ceremony and we take pride in being able to accommodate all reasonable wishes.
Click here or call us on 0800 014 8237 to discuss your Naming Day.
Send us a message
We will only use your information submitted on this form to deal with your request.