At Fuze Ceremonies, we believe that every life is unique and the way in which that life is remembered and celebrated – no matter how short or long – should be equally as unique.
A Humanist funeral ceremony focusses entirely on the person who has passed. Unlike traditional funeral services, where religion is a central element, Humanist ceremonies have no fixed order of service or specific doctrine to follow, which allows for the creation of exceptionally personal ceremonies that truly represent the individual.
Fuze Celebrants are energetic, inspirational and passionate about helping clients celebrate and commemorate life. From traditional funerals to unconventional sendoffs, your chosen Celebrant will support you and your family to create authentic, bespoke ceremonies that put your loved one and their story at the heart of the funeral service.
Fuze Celebrants are fully disclosed, insured and offer:
- Advice and support for writing a eulogy
- Draft script: reviewed with the family, if you wish
- Liaison prior to the funeral with the funeral director and the crematorium / cemetery to ensure that all the arrangements are in place
- Deliver the ceremony on the day
- Copy of ceremony presented to the family
At Fuze, we are passionate about tackling the issue of Funeral poverty and in 2012 we established the Fuze Foundation, which offers to provide Celebrant services to families in need of financial assistance. To find out more about the Fuze Foundation, click here.
It’s Your Funeral!